SEEK - Australia's no. 1 jobs, employment, career and recruitment site
The Job Posting API is not accepting new integrations
- Review Integration overview and requirements
- Gain Access to the Integration environment from SEEK API Implementation
- Access SEEK OAuth endpoint
- Retrieve an Access Token
- Retrieve API Links in order to
- Create an advertisement
- Update an advertisement
- Expire an advertisement
- Compare the advertisement sent in the request to the advertisement returned in the response
- Get an Advertisement
- Ensure you can handle all API errors
When your Job Posting API development has been completed in the Integration Environment please send the following to API Implementation at APIImplementation@seek.com.au:
- Job Posting API Checklist and Requirements
- Workflow and Screenshots of your integration, including showing a step by step walkthrough of the below items:
- How does a client activate Job Posting within your system?
- How does a client activate Global Mandatory Standouts on an Account level?
- How does a client Post a Job Ad (end to end steps)?
- How does a client Edit a Job Ad (end to end steps)?
- How does a client Expire a Job Ad (end to end steps)?
- How does a client view the live link to the SEEK Job Ad within your system?
- How does a client view any error message should an issue occur?
- How does a client add a template Id?
- How does a client add a StandOut logo Id?
- How does a client add a YouTube video?
- How does a client select the SEEK salary banding?
- How does a client select the SEEK location?
- How does a client select the sub classifications?
- How do the SEEK Job Posting fields display?
- Details of your support process should an issue occur
- Information on how a mutual client can activate SEEK within your system
- Information on how candidate source tracking for applications will occur
- Change the API URLs and keys of your integration to point to production environment